HP ProLiant DL380 G7 - 8 Bay
HP's ProLiant DL380 G7 is the 2U version of the DL360 G7 packing in more storage capability. This HP server is ideal for High Performance Computing or Virtualization Projects. Hewlett Packard engineered this system with increased memory capacity to eliminate the virtualization bottleneck to 384GB from 192GB in the DL380 G6. Intel Westmere processors are employed with more scalability to higher speeds topping out with the X5690 Six Core 3.46 GHz. The DL380 G7 is a powerful everyday server to manage SMBs business needs.
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 - 8 Bay Maximum Configuration: 2 X5670 2.93 GHz Hex Core Intel CPUs, 288GBs of DDR3 Memory, and 4TB of SAS Hard Drive Space
Cloud Ninjas is proud to offer both pre-ponfigured servers and the option to customized your HP ProLiant DL380 G7. Used Server In. Refurbished Servers out. Our motto for tested, clean, reliable refurbished IT Equipment.
Know what you need, but not sure where to start? Contact Cloud Ninjas today to help compare your options.
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 - 8 Bay Basic
- 2 x E5520 2.26GHz Quad Core
- 36GB (9 x 4GB) PC3-10600R
- 500GB+ (8 x 73GB) 2.5in SAS
- P410 + 256MB Cache + BBWC (RAID 0-60)
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 - 8 Bay Value
- 2 x X5650 2.66GHz Hex Core
- 144GB (18 x 8GB) PC3-10600R
- 2.4TB (8 x 300GB) 2.5in SAS
- P410 + 512MB Cache + BBWC (RAID 0-60)
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 - 8 Bay Max
- 2 x X5670 2.93GHz Hex Core
- 288GB (18 x 16GB) PC3-10600R
- 4TB (8 x 500GB) 2.5in SAS
- P410 + 1GB Cache + FBWC (RAID 0-60)
HP DL380 G7 Memory
Not happy with the way your DL380 G7 is performing? Upgrading the memory is the quickest and least expensive way to improve the life of your server in a matter of minutes.